Photo and Recipe by: Kraftrecipes.com
- 4 hot baked potatoes
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup chopped OSCAR MAYER Cooked Ham
- SPLIT baked potatoes. Place on microwaveable plate.
- TOSS broccoli, cheese and ham. Top each potato with 1 cup broccoli mixture.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 3 min. or until cheese is melted, rotating plate after 1-1/2 min.
Kraft kitchens tips
Serve this stuffed potato with a bowl of broth-based soup for an easy, weekday meal.
CHILI AND CHEESE STUFFED POTATO
Prepare as directed, omitting ham and broccoli. Top with heated prepared chili; sprinkle with cheese.
Prepare as directed, omitting ham and broccoli. Top potato with heated, leftover seasoned taco meat, chopped tomatoes and cheese.