KS= Kings Sooper’s—SW= Safeway—ALB= Albertson’s
Recipe by: Spoonful.com
Courtesy of: Disney
Hello Peanut Butter Fan’s, thought I would try something a little different, I have added the prices of the item’s, from all 3 stores,
that you will need will need to complete this recipe. Let us know what you think.
- Thomas English muffins- KS- 1.99 BOGO, SW-3.99, ALB-2.50
- Boboli Pizza sauce-KS-2.79, SW-2.79, ALB-2.79
- Early Californian Black Olives-KS-1.50, SW-.99, ALB-1.99
- Scallions(Green Onions)-KS-.60, SW-.59, ALB-.69
- Red Pepper(or)-KS-1.25, SW-1.50, ALB-1.25
- Green pepper-KS-.89, SW-.89, ALB-.89
- Precious Cheese sticks(or)-KS-4.49, SW-4.99, ALB-5.99
- Store Brand Cheese slices-KS-1.99, SW-3.49, ALB-2.99
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350º F. For each
mummy, spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto half of an English muffin (toast it first, if you like).
- Set olive slices in place for eyes and add round slices of green onion or bits of red or green pepper for pupils.
- Lay strips of cheese (we used a pulled-apart cheese stick) across the muffin for the mummy?s wrappings.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the muffin is toasty.